What Are The Best Email Marketing Software?
There are a number of top-quality email marketing and automation software these days. Here’s the list of top email marketing software that you can try.
- Salesforce Pardot
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
The USP of ActiveCampaign is its tons of pre-built automation that is extremely helpful in personalizing the campaigns for each of the subscribers. Customer experience automation helps the business to drive growth.
The features encompassed in Active Campaign are designed by keeping in view the needs of eCommerce companies, B2C companies and B2B companies.
It is a customer experience automation software that can be used for managing contacts and driving the sales process. This software is everything that you need to work on while marketing newsletters.
The conversation feature is also super handy when it comes to sending targeted messages to website visitors for improving their customer experience.
- Strong contact database
- Extensive automatic and analytic capabilities
- Customization options on newsletters, promotions and forms.
- Extremely powerful automation
- 850+ integration
- Free account migration
- The learning curve is steep
- No free plan
The pricing for managing 500 contacts is:
- Lite: $9/month
- Plus: $49/month
- Professional: $149/month
Omnisend is designed to cater to the needs of eCommerce brands. It is an all-in-one email marketing automation platform. The automated emails and segmentation make it easier for the user to boost sales and further expand the newsletter.
In addition to that, Omnisend also supports pre-built automation for cart abandonment of potential customers, which plays a key role in converting them to actual customers.
Ominsend also supports personalized messages on the basis of the shopping behavior of contacts which improves the targeting of the brand.
It also provides the users with a clear picture of the sales that Omnisend has brought to understand your ROI on the software.
- Pre-built template for creating professional emails easily.
- Segmented targeting for creating automation and campaigns.
- Campaign reports and click maps along with advanced reporting for campaigns
- Automate your marketing processes
- Track your results in real-time
- Audience tagging is easy
- Stats and reporting are simple to understand
- Duplicating campaigns saves time and effort
- Automation visualization is complicated
- Templates are restricted in terms of customization
- Free: $0.00 per month (reach up to 250 contacts and 500 emails/month)
- Standard: $16/month
- Pro: $59/month
GetResponse has a special focus on e-commerce and is extremely versatile in its feature-rich interface.
The email marketing of GetResponse can be used for creating newsletters, automated email sequences, and automated blog digests and it also supports transactional emails.
The user can use either the drag-and-drop editor or the HTML source editor for creating newsletters. The software has quite a few excellent templates. After testing the email, the user can also check the spam score which helps them to make necessary changes accordingly.
The time travel feature of GetResponse can be used for sending emails to subscribers based on their local time.
Also, the Perfect Timing feature comes in handy to see the best time to send an email to a particular subscriber. This is helpful for increasing the customer engagement rate.
- Spam score to check if the email will be flagged as suspicious or not
- Time Travel and Perfect Timing feature for customer engagement
- Neat workflow
- Fully-featured reporting tool
- Supports split testing
- Easy creation and management of advanced visual automation workflows
- Email templates are not intuitive
- Slow loading time
- Free: $0/month for 500 contacts
- Basic: starts at $15.58/month
- Plus: $48.38/month
- Professional: $97.58/month
In addition to that, it also supports Max and Max2 plans which are enterprise-level plans and supports custom pricing.
Sendinblue offers much more than simple email and SMS marketing solutions. In addition to that, it offers CRM and chats features to take the entire marketing automation to the next level.
What makes Sendinblue a quintessential marketing platform is its flexibility and versatility. Sendinblue also supports A/B tests along with content optimization through AI for making the best possible conversation.
With Sendinblue, you can also add the chat feature to your website for engaging the customers right away with your brand.
The shared inbox is another essential marketing tool that Sendinblue offers because it allows the users to have a glance at all the emails just in one place and then, assign the emails to different team members according to the need.
- A/I testing functionality powered by AI
- Customizable chat feature for the website
- Transactional emails integrate with eCommerce plugins
- Campaign management is easy
- Email marketing platforms can be easily integrated with third-party services
- Vast template library
- The processing speed is slow
- Customer support is poor
- Free: $0/month
- Lite: starts from $25/month for 10k subscribers
- Premium: starts from $65/month for 20k subscribers
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
When it comes to the list of best email software, it is hard to ignore Mailchimp. This email software supports all the features that a business can ever need.
Even though Mailchimp houses sophisticated features, it is not complicated to use. More than 13 million businesses all across the globe use Mailchimp to not only create but send engaging emails.
Mailchimp helps the user to reach the right people with audience management tools and create better content with content studio features.
It also can be used for automating marketing and the insight and analytics tools come in handy in taking action with the insights.
- Predictive insights to personalize marketing.
- Dynamic content creation with content blocks personalization.
- A/B testing for identifying high-converting messages.
- Forever free plan for managing upto 2,000 contacts
- Full marketing hub
- 250+ app integration
- Campaign tracking is difficult
- Expensive for managing larger contact lists
- Free: $0.00 per month (up to 2,000 contacts)
- Essentials: $9.99 to $270 per month
- Standard: 14.99 to $540 per month
- Premium: $299 to $1,190 per month
EmailOctopus is a simple but powerful tool that makes email marketing easy and helps users to grow their businesses. It has already helped 53,000 companies and organizations to grow.
The segmentation feature of EmailOctopus can be used to create personalized messages for the subscribers based on their preferences, gender, age and location. It can also be used for creating both simple and advanced landing pages.
The simple landing page can directly be created in EmailOctopus itself while for creating an advanced landing page, the users can take the help of integrations with services like Instapage and Carrd.
Also, the email sequence can be used to keep your subscribers engaged right from the minute they subscribe to your services. Automation is especially helpful in saving both time and effort.
- Campaigns can be run on autopilot
- Data and insights for segmenting targeting audiences
- Campaign monitoring in real-time
- Extremely easy to use
- Faster onboarding
- Automated welcome series
- Advanced segmentation is limited
- The email builder is not polished
- Free: $0/month up to 2,500 subscribers and 10,000 emails in a month
- Pro: starts at $8/month for 500 subscribers and 10,000 emails
MailerLite is relatively new in the world of email marketing. Even though MailerLite is relatively young, its features are very sharp.
MailerLite is a simple email marketing but that doesn’t limit the options that it provides to its users in the form of landing pages, email campaigns, and form options. The cherry on top is its simple editor which works at a lightning speed.
MailerLite is the perfect option for anyone with a limited budget who needs to run an email campaign.
Also, the simple interface clubbed with intuitive navigation makes it perfect for the newbies who are trying their hand at email marketing. MailerLite is also a good option for bloggers.
- Plenty of content blocks on the editor for adding interactive elements
- Facebook and Twitter posts can be directly added to the email
- List management in the form of subscriber segmentation
- Plenty of features in the free plan
- Landing page builder
- Unlimited storage of images
- Spam/design testing is missing
- It lacks full reporting and CRM features
- Free: $0/month for 1000 subscribers
- Growing Business: $9/month for 1000 subscribers
- Advanced: $19/month for 1000 subscribers
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
When it comes to email marketing and MarTech automation, Salesforce Pardot is the king. With tons of integration with analytics powered by Artificial Intelligence, Salesforce Pardot presents the users with an intuitive design to make the entire email marketing a cakewalk.
The feature-filled Salesforce Pardot provides the users with functionalities like list-building features, contact tags, campaign rules and lead-scoring packages. Not only is Salesforce Pardot easy to use but its analytics are extremely powerful.
Salesforce Pardot is extremely helpful in sales alignment, lead generation and management and ROI reporting. The Engagement Studio of Salesforce Pardot allows users to create automatic lead nurturing programs easily.
- Automates all your marketing tasks
- Measures the outcome of the campaign
- Works as a marketing database to create a rich experience for the customers
- Impressive features for email marketing
- WYSIWYG email editor
- Lead scoring and grading
- Expensive for small and midsize businesses
- Reporting capability is limited
- Growth: $1,250/month
- Plus: $2,500/month
- Advanced: $4,000/month
- Premium: $15000/month
Campaigner is a powerful email marketing solution that is available at a competitive price. The software supports plenty of automation options and third-party integrations.
The amalgam of the intuitive and refined interface of Campaigner makes it ideal for small and midsize businesses. What makes Campaigner suitable for businesses is its customizable workflow that gives the users the power to manage the marketing efforts according to their needs.
Segmenting contacts in Campaigner is easy and it can be used for targeting and retargeting the contacts as per the need. This software can be used by both the newbies and the experienced digital marketer for email marketing.
- Customizable workflow for management of marketing efforts
- Auto-responders for creating welcome emails
- Automatically creates user segment
- Easy to use and functional
- Segmentation of contacts using different criteria
- The reporting system is very detailed
- No free software
- Migration from other software is tough
- Starter: starts from $59/month
- Essential: starts from $179/month
- Advanced: starts from $649/month
- eCommerce: $79.95/month
HubSpot Marketing Hub is a well-established name in email marketing for all the right reasons. It is not only one of the best email software but also, the complete package of digital marketing solutions.
What makes HubSpot Marketing Hub a leader in its field is the smooth integration between campaign automation, email marketing and CRM.
Once figured out, customization of the email templates to meet the requirement of the brand is smooth. The software supports more than 2,000 templates.
If the templates are not enough, the user has the option of drafting their email from scratch either through HTML or WYSIWYG editor.
Once the email is sent, the Engaged Contacts section present in the dashboard can be used to check the list of recipients who have opened their emails.
Additionally, the users can lay their hands on actionable metrics and customizable reports.
- Full marketing automation suite
- Dynamic web-based editor
- CRM integration
- More than 2,000 free and paid templates
- Provision for direct engagement with contacts
- Actionable metrics and customizable reports
- Workflows based only on yes or no propositions
- Difficult to switch from text to image box on the email interface
- Free: $0/month
- Starter: starts at $50/month
- Professional: starts at $800/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing