KeyCDN is a content delivery network that delivers high performance by ensuring that the content is delivered to the users within a few minutes at a super-fast speed.
KeyCDN serves six contents along with 110,409 zones and the hit ratio of the same is 98%. All the edge servers of KeyCDN are optimized with an advanced TCP stack and it provides full SSD coverage.
The features of KeyCDN can be enjoyed by both accounts irrespective of the fact whether it is small or large. KeyCDN uses IP anycast and it guarantees high performance through their latency-based routing.
Using KeyCDN is extremely easy and it can be unlocked in just three steps. In the first step, the user needs to add the domain.
The second step requires the user to make advanced customization, which is totally optional and the last step involves integration to a custom application, CMS or framework.
How KeyCDN Can Help Your Business?
1. KeyCDN ensures fast delivery of the content to the traffic. The delivery network of KeyCDN is such that the ever-increasing demand for fast-loading content is fulfilled.
The high-speed content delivery by KeyCDN is ensured through HTTP/2, zone alias, IPv6 support, header control, log forwarding, gzip compression, byte-range requests, HTTP live streaming and image processing.
2. It also ensures that the users are safe from digital threats by actively incorporating the measures required to prevent cyber attacks and unauthorized actions.
Security is promised by KeyCDN with the help of features like Let’s Encrypt TLS, custom TLS< zone referrer, secure token, OCSP stapling, block bad bots, DDoS protection, access rules and two-factor authentication.
3. KeyCDN also comprises a pull zone and push zone to meet the large requirements of almost all the applications. KeyCDN is easily configurable to meet the specifications of the applications.
The pull zone of KeyCDN consists of instant purge, origin shield, cache control, strip cookies, custom robots.txt, query strings and Brotli compression.
The push zone comprises FTP (S) upload, FTB sub-users, resync transfer, directory listing, image hosting and large files.
4. It is also extremely flexible and comes with a wide range of settings that allows the users to deliver the content in a way that they see fit.
5. KeyCDN also provides the users with a detailed report that helps them to understand how exactly their content is delivered to the traffic.
The RESTful API feature of KeyCDN comes in handy in controlling the complete account in any language and that too from any language.
6. KeyCDN is also totally scalable and is powerful enough to tackle any level of traffic. Whether you are running a small blog or running a website that has an impressive ranking in the top 10, KeyCDN can manage all the traffic that is thrown its way.
7. KeyCDN is a reliable platform because it has a resilient infrastructure and also, and its customer support service is available 24/7.
KeyCDN WordPress Integration
In addition, the plugin also allows you to clear the cache of your CDN files from within the WordPress dashboard.
Installing the Plugin
To install the KeyCDN WordPress plugin, simply login to your WordPress site and navigate to the “Plugins” section. From here, click on the “Add New” button and search for “KeyCDN”. The plugin should show up in the search results – simply click on the “Install Now” button and the plugin will be installed on your site.
Once the plugin has been installed, you will need to activate it. To do this, simply click on the “Activate Plugin” link which appears after installing the plugin.
Configuring the Plugin
After activating the KeyCDN WordPress plugin, you will need to configure it before it will start working. To do this, navigate to the “Settings” -> “CDN” page in the WordPress dashboard.
On this page, you will need to enter your KeyCDN Zone URL. This is the URL of the CDN zone which you want to use with your WordPress site. You can find this URL in the “Overview” section of the KeyCDN dashboard.
Finally, you can specify which assets should not be loaded from the CDN. This can be useful if you have certain files which should not be cached by the CDN (for example, if they are dynamically generated).
Once you have finished configuring the plugin, simply click on the “Save Changes” button and the plugin will start working.
Clearing the Cache
If you ever need to clear the cache of your CDN files, you can do so from within the WordPress dashboard. To do this, simply navigate to the “Tools” -> “CDN” page and click on the “Clear Cache” button.